For Marquita - ASL Thesis project using SignWriting

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Apr 16 14:58:35 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
April 16, 2013

Wonderful, Marquita. Thank you for learning to use SignPuddle Translate feature. But I need to see your sentence. Did you save it to SignPuddle? Send us the link in SignPuddle so we can read it, or please post the actual sentence (in visual SignWriting symbols) to the SignWriting List so I can read it in SignWriting - not code! ;-)))

Did you use the structure: CAT BLACK.  ?

And did you go into SignText and give it a period at the end of the sentence? i mean a SignWriting symbol for the end of a sentence?

Show us your sentence…

Val ;-)

-----