Escrita de Sinais 2.0 - a course of SignWriting online...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Aug 6 16:00:13 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
August 6, 2013

Hello Madson and Medson -

Yes, your names are similar!

But your web site is beautiful and it looks like it took you months to design … well done!

http://www.librasescrita.com.br/#!home/mainPage

I enjoyed visiting your Facebook page, Medson, and I "liked" it ….

Thank you for all you are doing for SignWriting in Brazil - It is an honor for me to see how you are helping teach SignWriting over such a large and beautiful country as Brazil -

We will learn from you, how to teach online courses in SignWriting and how to improve our web sites too...

Val ;-)

--------