Progress

Sun Aug 11 16:47:38 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
August 11, 2013

On Aug 9, 2013, at 3:41 AM, Dvoreck at aol.com wrote:
> I just reviewed Kevin Clark's SignWriting Basics. It does a big help for me to refresh the SignWriting system including several new features. Most of time I fetched the right answers interpreting SW symbols. What do you want me to do next task?
> Smiling, Denny

-------

Hello Denny!
Thank you for this question. And thank you for your interest in SignWriting again. It was 18 years ago, that we worked together … I am smiling too ;-)

Thank you for reviewing this book: SignWriting Basics Instruction Manual.

What next? I would suggest reading this book: SignWriting ASL Hand Symbols Manual

It lists the 86 ASL Hand Symbols we use to write ASL today.

There is no need to memorize anything, but just glance through the photos and read the lessons in the beginning and end of the book…

The next task after that will be to try to write some signs in the ASL Dictionary in SignPuddle Online...

Learning to use SignPuddle software is fun and will be a great help -

Thanks again, Denny - feel free to ask questions here on the SignWriting List any time…

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu

Sutton at SignWriting.org