Fast sign writting

Romero romero at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Mon Aug 26 21:23:36 UTC 2013

I don't have drafts, b/c I learned with a long scroll of paper about 3 inches wide. Have to train yourself to write movement as you see it, without looking at the paper. You can do it; the length of class time might be a challenge; I imagine you are writing signs you don't know, or want to remember.
Practice first :c)

Nancy