Fast sign writting

André L andre-andre at HOTMAIL.CA
Tue Aug 27 00:45:00 UTC 2013

Thank you,
your example looks like what I started to do, but you have more skills!
It seems I am on the right track.

I just need to become more fluent and learn to write without watching my pencil.

André Lemyre

Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 15:59:18 -0700
From: chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Subject: Re: Fast sign writting
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtVJyVCW2o0
Here is a video of Lucinda Batch talking about how sign writing has changed.

I found myself being able to follow
 her and sign myself very quickly from the subject matter.

However, writing her signs quickly is a challenge. Here are 8 signs from a transcription. It is not perfect, but this is "hand" writing, not computer writing.
  Charles Butler
chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com
240-764-5748
Clear writing moves business forward.