Wikipedia - any recent updates?

maria galea signwriting.maria at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 29 23:48:43 UTC 2013

Hi there,
I'm just trying to make sure that I'm up to date on the SignWriting and
Wikipedia project. Without going into excessive detail (as my work isn't
about the technicalities), could i just check that this information is
still correct ..

1) Is Adam Frost still  the ASL editor of the SignWriting Wiki?

2) Is this wiki http://www.signbank.org/wiki/  the only known wiki
available for a sign language written in Signwriting?

3) Can I still stay that its early stages of being a test/proof concept
site (Frost, personal communication, June 2012) - or have things developed
since then?

4) Is the information I'm reading about here (and written by Steve
Slevinski)
http://signpuddle.net/download/draft-slevinski-signwriting-text-00.html#signwriting_script
up-to-date?

Thank you very much for helping me out!!

maria