Wikipedia - any recent updates?

maria galea signwriting.maria at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 30 02:51:31 UTC 2013

Thank you Steve! I have just made all the necessary changes to the section
I was writing about ASL wikipedia...thank you especially for the updated
document that expires in nov 2013..it helps to have this one rather the one
that has just expired...
thank you ever so much, very detailed and clear update!

one last silly question probably  - do we talk of wikipedia or wikimedia??
best regards and thanks again,
maria