case sensitivity

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Aug 30 16:16:25 UTC 2013

How long before this bug gets fixed? A lot of the interfaces automatically capitalize the first letter or force all caps or lower case. That does not help in finding words when one is typing ordinary text. So you show up with false negatives when you are trying to use the translator. I don't know if Delegs can work beyond that barrier, and this is a serious flaw.

Charles Butler
chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com
240-764-5748
Clear writing moves business forward.

________________________________
 From: Valerie Sutton <signwriting at MAC.COM>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2013 12:11 PM
Subject: Re: SignWriting in PowerPoint

SignWriting List
August 30, 2013

Hello Melinda!

Thank you for this message. Yes…I went to your exact link below, and it works for me…

But I think I know what is happening!

Right now, SignPuddle software is "case sensitive", so that is my fault to tell you to type HELLO with all caps - instead you have to type the words without the capital letters…so instead type:

hello

all lower case letters...

Does that work for you?