News from Brazil...

Madson Barreto barretobh at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 3 17:23:39 UTC 2013

Hi friends!

In two last weeks I was teaching a Free Online Short Course about the
SignWriting in Portuguese for hearing people with title: “Learn how you can
deepen 6 times your knowledge on Libras and memorize signs much faster” (in
Portuguese is “Descubra como aprofundar 6x seus conhecimentos da Libras e
memorize sinais muito mais rápido”).

We had around 1,768 people and 212 comments about the 3 videos this. In
this is course I used the SignWriting and many topics of linguistic of
Libras example: phonetic, phonologic, morphology, syntax and semantics.

The classes can be watched at this Sunday in
http://curso.librasescrita.com.br/inscricao_v9 (this is a page for
subscription).

In the end of this course I opened more vacancies for the ‘Escrita de
Sinais 2.0’ (our SignWriting Online Course).

In the begging of 2014 Raquel will do a SignWriting Online Course for deaf…

By the way, this week I will travel and in the next week we will take a
vacation at January, 2014.

Everyone have a great Christmas and a wonderful new year. May God bless you
all.

Madson Barreto

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: