Teaching Signwriting to deaf children in Tunisia A PROPOSAL FOR ALL

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Dec 22 21:32:18 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
December 22, 2013

Hello Stefan and Erika -
Oh…that sounds like a lot of video editing for you, Erika, and I know how busy you are… but of course someday, it would be really great if it could be shown in some way - so whatever is best for all of you - the more you document your classroom by video, Stefan, the better, because your student writers are amazing to watch and learn from - on the other hand, exposure on the internet for children must be safeguarded so I will leave this to all of you -

If nothing more I would love to see it privately - the tiny bit I saw just made me gasp it was so exciting -

Thanks to you both - Val ;-)

On Dec 22, 2013, at 11:53 AM, Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway <erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU> wrote:

> I think it's Stefan's call whether it is OK to circulate the brief video. If he would like to, I just need to edit it ever so slightly - there is a lot of text in between shots to explain what people are seeing and I have to make sure those screens stay up longer so people have time to read!

———