welcome to the Sutton's front door this Holiday!

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Dec 28 20:06:32 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
December 28, 2013

How totally amazing, Tim!

One would never have expected that we would have the same kind of plant at our front doors, living on the other side of the globe from each other, in such different climates... There must be something meaningful in that - We are a global society sharing plants and holidays - Your plant looks very healthy - England is a good place for it - Happy Holidays!

Val ;-)

--------