Claudia Bianchini's PhD Thesis... here it is! :-)

André Thibeault atg at VIDEOTRON.CA
Fri Feb 1 19:37:29 UTC 2013

Bonjour Madame Blanchini,

  Je désire vous informer que le lien ne marche pas.  J'aimerais recevoir
votre thèse de doctorat.  Est-ce que vous pourriez me  la faire parvenir par
courriel s'il vous plaît?

Mes meilleures salutation

André
De :  "Claudia S. Bianchini" <chiadu14 at GMAIL.COM>
Répondre à :  "SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages"
<SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU>
Date :  Fri, 01 Feb 2013 11:17:04 +0100
À :  <SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU>
Objet :  Re: Claudia Bianchini's PhD Thesis... here it is! :-)

Hi Maria,
send me a private email to chiadu14 at tiscali.it I'll send you my thesis with
WeTransfer (but I need your email, cause I think that it will be blocked
here by the server)

--
chiadu14 at gmail.com <mailto:chiadu14 at gmail.comt>