New site Libras Escrita and 2nd edition of "Libras em jogo"

MARIA GALEA maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Mon Feb 4 22:36:57 UTC 2013

Great website - i must say  i love the idea of the card game. The colour
and format of the cards look like a popular game we have in Europe don't
know whether you have it in Brazil or the US its called Uno.
Well done
maria