SW-L Digest - 4 Feb 2013 to 6 Feb 2013 (#2013-43)

Dali balti livingtabernacle at YAHOO.FR
Thu Feb 7 10:30:12 UTC 2013

Hello Claudia and everyone!!!!

I am so excited when reading you Phd!!! you did such a great work, it must have taken you long time to write it down. your ideas are so brilliant and coherent! Blessings!!!!

Dali
:D

________________________________
 De : SW-L automatic digest system <LISTSERV at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU>
À : SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Envoyé le : Jeudi 7 février 2013 6h00
Objet : SW-L Digest - 4 Feb 2013 to 6 Feb 2013 (#2013-43)

Topics of the day:

  1. Claudia's PhD Thesis
  2. sign writing analysis (2)

Date:    Wed, 6 Feb 2013 14:51:56 +0100
From:    "Claudia S. Bianchini" <chiadu14 at GMAIL.COM>
Subject: Claudia's PhD Thesis

--485b397dd3b527dfc304d50ea186

I know that someone has problems to download my phd thesis... if you want
it, send me a personal mail to chiadu14 at gmail.com and I send you an
invitation to my dropbox folder.
:-)
Claudia

--485b397dd3b527dfc304d50ea186

s to download my phd thesis... if you want it, send me a personal mail to <=
a href=3D"mailto:chiadu14 at gmail.com">chiadu14 at gmail.com</a> and I send you =
an invitation to my dropbox folder.<br>

--485b397dd3b527dfc304d50ea186--

Date:    Wed, 6 Feb 2013 13:22:43 -0500
From:    AGALYAVANEE <vanee_98 at HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject: sign writing analysis

Hi everyone,

                  I would like to analyse sign writing based on user input. But I

am confused on how to identify and analyse the notations that intersect or

overlap. If anyone could provide me a hint, it would be of great help.

Thank you