SW-L Digest - 31 Dec 2012 to 1 Jan 2013 (#2013-2)

Dali balti livingtabernacle at YAHOO.FR
Wed Jan 2 13:13:41 UTC 2013

Hello dear friends!!!!

Many thanks to dear Vaerie, who spent long time explaining, teaching and encouraging me!!!!
Thanks to dear brother Charles Butler, I am happy that you are using the same orientation, though the others are true, too, as dear Valerie taught me, it just depends on the way we feel it wright!!!! And, I love the one we both use!!!

I attached the handshape, dear Stefan, sorry for not posting it, I forgot about that!!! thank you dear!!!!