Punctuation

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Jan 6 15:54:40 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
January 6, 2013

Hello Stefan -
Thanks for this message. I love your work and it is great software too!

So you are writing the sign for QUOTE, rather than use the old Quote symbols that are two diagonal lines? // ……. \\

I like that too…seems more natural for written sign languages…

We are enjoying the Signbook.app, by the way, and I will give some feedback later - hopefully this week -

Val ;-)

-----