idea for SW book - use any software program ;-)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Jan 17 17:46:53 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
January 17, 2013

Hello Stefan, Erika and friends!

These are beautiful documents, Stefan, and many congratulations on developing such excellent software! Lovely attached files - I am happy to see them…I am glad you are adding more languages...

Of course people are welcome to use any software to provide Erika with the documents that you all wish to share…

It is important to have a SignPuddle file too, for those who write in vertical columns with Lanes - that was a major research for our Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting (the DAC)…The Deaf participants requested to write ASL in vertical columns with three lanes, so for those who wish to write in that style, I  think the SignPuddle file will be important -

And of course you go right ahead and use DELEGS - it is exciting to see the fast development and how useful it is for your students and for Deaf Education in general -

All software and writing styles are welcome - and DELEGS does access SignPuddle after all, so a SignPuddle file will be useful too -

Val ;-)

---------