AW: idea for SW book

MARIA GALEA maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Sat Jan 19 21:12:21 UTC 2013

Hi Erika,
I also managed to see the Pear story - and I'm in a situation like Stefan,
where I immediately realized that this is going to be too long to
transcribe just now. It will have to wait till after September I'm afraid
for me to transcribe, as I have a deadline for my disseration this year.
What about trying to find a shorter picture story? Or else choose a part
of the pear story rather than the whole story?
warmest,
maria