idea for SW book

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 20 16:20:27 UTC 2013

Agreed,

Ingvild

Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 19:44:22 -0700
From: kjoanne403 at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Subject: Re: idea for SW book
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

I do like the idea of cross-linguistic elicitation material like what you’ve suggested, though I think both those pieces are quite long – we might want to select an excerpt from one of them. (My vote is for something from Frog, Where Are You? – I like being able to look back and forth at the pictures to construct the story in my mind, since I don’t normally think in ASL. I know I’d find a picture story easier to work with than a video.)Great idea!KJ From: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages [mailto:SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU] On Behalf Of Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway