A Pear Story - what sort of book to write

Claudia S. Bianchini chiadu14 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 22 16:52:06 UTC 2013

On my opinion
if we use a sentence in english
1) I sould translate it for my deaf colleagues and so my sentence will be
different from yours
2) (and more important) we risk to produce a SL that is very close to vocal
language
so, allways on my opinion, is better to have something that is VL-free, so
that we don't influence SL production

--
Claudia S. Bianchini, PhD
A.T.E.R. Licence SDL-LSF @ Univ. Poitiers (France)