SignWriter Studio 1.1

Jonathan Duncan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Mon Jul 1 14:24:20 UTC 2013

Hi Michael,
     Thanks for installing and trying out SignWriter Studio 1.1!!
     Yes, at first it only supported one symbol per favorite, but now it
can save more than one like the Z but I didn't add the J back in again
but you can do that yourself.  Write a J in the sign area. Select the
symbols, then, click Add in the favorites tab.

Jonathan