A writing system for sign languages - in France!

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Jul 9 19:48:12 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
July 9, 2013

Hello Juliette and everyone -
Thanks to Eduardo finding the link to Juliette's video, I have now embedded the video on our SignWriting sites in two places:

SignWriting in France
http://www.signwriting.org/france

(you may have to refresh your browser to see the change)

and also in the French Literature Puddle:
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/canvas.php?ui=1&sgn=124&sid=11

with the hopes that an article in French Sign Language can be written about the video someday -

Thank you, Eduardo, for finding this video for us!

Val ;-)

----