Escrita de Sinais 2.0 - a course of SignWriting online...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Jul 18 14:31:03 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
July 18, 2013

Hello Rafa!
This course from Brazil was announced on the SignWriting List on June 27th…See the message directly below this… It started July 1st. But since it is on video and online, there are chances to attend in the future… Contact Madson and Raquel Barreto.

Courses in SignWriting at LibrasEscrita
http://www.librasescrita.com.br/#!cursos/c8hd

Madson and Raquel…Can Rafa, from Portugal, attend the SignWriting-LIBRAS course online? How can she sign up for the course?

Val ;-)

--------