SignWriting Workshop Near The Beach July 1-7, 2013 - Success!

maria galea signwriting.maria at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 15 09:15:36 UTC 2013

Wonderful photos! Glad it was a success.
I see nancy in the photos - and i've just remembered i needed to ask about
the new website of the Gospel in Sw..i found the gospel of John, but can
you give me the link to all other texts of the new testament.  I would like
to refer someone to these texts, as an example of a huge corpus of sign
language literature..
thank you! maria