Hello to Everyone

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Jun 4 04:52:33 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
June 3, 2013

Welcome to the SignWriting List, Brett!

How exciting, to be in England, learning BSL…as you know, I hope you will meet with Adam Frost while he attends the TISLR conference in London this July.

And you asked about becoming a SignWriting Member, and receiving 5 private lessons on Skype or FaceTime…

Here is the updated web page:

Private Lessons for SignWriting Members
Become a SignWriting Member:
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/private/

Skype, iChat and FaceTime are such wonderful technologies, and are perfect for private lessons -

Look forward to being in touch!

Val ;-)

---------