What Group do the punctuation symbols fit into to?

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Jun 8 15:55:49 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
June 8, 2013

Hello Maria!

Go to:

ISWA 2010 HTML Reference Guide Online
http://www.signbank.org/iswa/

Scroll down. You will see that Punctuation is in Category 7. Click on that link. It will take you to Group 30.

So Punctuation is located in Group 30 - there are 30 groups in the ISWA 2010, not 29 ;-))

Val ;-)

------