How to organize all the SignWriting works across the globe..

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Jun 18 04:07:16 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
June 17, 2013

Hello Maria and Machado and everyone -
I think this is a great idea, especially if we could somehow setup a "SignWriting Community" within such a site, and the only worry I have is that sometimes these sites might go out of business or are taken down, and then we have to be sure that we do not lose anything during such transitions - but other than that, it would be wonderful and a way for me to also access research and then upload it to our sites for longer storage - so let's keep talking about places you like on the web -

Val;-)

-----