A writing system for sign languages - in france!

Claudia S. Bianchini chiadu14 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 20 08:42:55 UTC 2013

I never heard of it (there are french systems that are more "known" in
france, as the Jouison's one)... I'll look! Thank you for the news :-)

--
Claudia S. Bianchini, PhD
A.T.E.R. Licence SDL-LSF @ Univ. Poitiers (France)