Still photos of handshapes 1-10.

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Jun 24 12:30:11 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
June 24, 2013

I would suggest downloading the textbook where all the photos are…this book was just updated yesterday, so refresh or reload your browser if you visited recently:

Please download:

SignWriting Hand Symbols Manual
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs9/sw0826_SignWriting_Hand_Symbols_Manual_Sutton_Frost_2013.pdf

Every hand photo used in the animated hands on the web, are in the book…

The web pages never got finished with the still photos, but they are in the book -

Val ;-)

-------