Still photos of handshapes 1-10.

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 24 15:39:56 UTC 2013

It is perfectly fine with me if you use my photos. :-)

There are still photos on the website that could be downloaded, but they are a Photoshop file. I don't know if you can use them. In any case, they can be found at http://www.movementwriting.org/symbolbank/downloads/ISWA2010/ISWA2010_Photos

But if that doesn't work, then a screen capture can be a work around. I hope it works out for you. :-)

Adam