Escrita de Sinais 2.0 - a course of SignWriting online...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Jun 27 23:06:16 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
June 27, 2013

Yes, we all agree - It is very encouraging - thank you again -

I need to tell everyone about our one-week workshop coming here in California on Monday - see next message -

So we have two workshops - one in Brazil online that will be ongoing, and one in California near the beach, that only lasts one week!

Val ;-)

--------