SignPuddle development update

Jonathan Duncan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Fri Jun 28 05:08:18 UTC 2013

Nice work Steve,
      I really like the Query the part about the query strings.  I think
that can become handy for many programmers thank you for sharing!!
Nice to see everything coming together.

Jonathan

--

email: duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca <mailto:duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca>