Just 4 Days Away! SignWriting Workshop Near the Beach starts this Monday ….

Jonathan Duncan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Sat Jun 29 11:24:43 UTC 2013

Val,
     Are there any plans to put some of the instructional parts of the
workshop on YouTube so that the many of who just can't make will be able
to benefit from everybody's experience too?

I hope you can

Jonathan

--

email: duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca <mailto:duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca>