Favor for MA Student's Thesis

Stuart Thiessen thiessenstuart.lists at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 1 19:14:08 UTC 2013

Hello, all! A student at the University of North Dakota is working on her
MA thesis. Her topic is to survey Deaf thoughts and attitudes about reading
and writing ASL. She has asked me if I would be willing to help her spread
the word about her MA research.

Your honest views and opinions are greatly appreciated …

Would you be willing to do one or more of the following…?

1) participate in her anonymous survey (http://bit.ly/12ev4Qs)

2) pass the survey link (http://bit.ly/12ev4Qs) to other Deaf friends
through email, Facebook, or other media

3) post a copy of the attached flyer in places where Deaf will see it

Your assistance to her is greatly appreciated. The more data she has, the
better her research results will be.

Thanks,

Stuart Thiessen
Big Lake, MN