All Things Linguistic: SignWriting in ASL

Erika erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU
Sat Mar 2 17:48:33 UTC 2013

It's funny - I'm writing this on my phone from a Deaf studies conference at Swarthmore and in our last discussion we ended up in a discussion. Comparing Si5s with SW. People really didn't understand what SW was and I kept hijacking the conversation trying to correct misinformation. :)

Sent from my iPhone