SLOVENIA: Translating SignPuddle User Interface

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Mar 7 20:33:10 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
March 6, 2013

See my answer below your question...

On Mar 6, 2013, at 3:37 PM, Edi Strouhal <e.strouhal at GMAIL.COM> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> When You will have a time maybe it will bi good in Slovenian SignPuddle to
> translate also menu-column on the left side. Translated words (in column) in
> Slovenian we write on this way:
>

> serch by words - Iskanje besed
> serch by symbols - Iskanje simbolov
> serch by signs - Iskanje kretenj
> serch by groups - Iskanje po skupinah
> symbol frequncy - Pogostnost simbolov
> translate - Prevedi
> signMaker -Napiši kretenjo
> SignText - Besedilo v kretnjah
> Import - Uvažaj
> Export - Izvažaj
> Login - Prijava
> Logout - Odjava
> SignPuddle UI guide - SignPuddle UI vodič
> Change UI language - Spremeni UI jezik

-----------------------

Answer from Val:

Hello Edi in Slovenia!

Yes, we can create a Slovenian User Interface. We can do it together. Later I can show you how you can do it yourself. But right now, here is a list of all the words and phrases that need to be translated from English into Slovenian spoken language. Send us the list, with the translated words. I have already started the translation and will work on the ones you have already provided us:

Add
Add to dictionary
added this month
added this week
added today
Admin
All
All searches are case sensitive
All words
Allow copy
Analyzing symbol frequency of %d signs
Any
Any Match
Any part of word
Approximate location
Archive
Back to PersonalPuddle
Background Color
Base Range
Beginning page
Both
Bounding Box
Cancel
Case Sensitive
Center
Center Lane
Change UI Language
Choices for
Clear All
Colorize
ColumnMaker
Completed
Connect to SignPuddle
Copy Sign
Copy Sign from SignText
Copy SignText
Copy Symbol
Copy to Local SignPuddle
Current selection for
Custom Selection
Custom XML Export
Customize
Customize Sign
Data Content
Data Format
Data Options
Delete Entry
Delete SignText
Delete Symbol
Display Parameters
Edit
Edit with SignMaker
Email
Entry deleted
Exact
Exact Match
Exact word
Export
Export source
F d, Y H:i
File
Fill
Fill Match
Fill Symbol
Found %d sign(s),
Front End Display
Group List
hand shapes
Horizontal
Horizontal Center
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle
Image Format
Import
Invalid password
Invalid user name
Invite
Justify
Lane Offset
Left Lane
Length
Logout
Manage
Markup
Mirror Symbol
Modified
Name
New
New Entry
New Puddle
No results found!
None
Old
Open
or Colorize
or refine search criteria below
or Transparent
Orientation
Other Color
Password
PersonalPuddle
PersonalPuddle v2.0
PersonalPuddle Home Logo
Place Over
Previous
Puddle Page
Punctuation
Punctuation Padding
Reading Level & Layout
Registered
Remove
Remove Image
Remove Location Criteria...
Right Lane
Rotate CCW
Rotate CW
Rotate Match
Rotation
Save
Save SignText
Save where?
Search by Groups
Search by Signs
Search by Symbols
Search by Words
Search Criteria
Search for symbols
Search for word
Search Spoken Language with Sign Results
Search Spoken Language with Word Results
Search where?
Security
see the signs
Select a BaseSymbol