SLOVENIA: Translating SignPuddle User Interface

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Mar 9 23:28:08 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
March 9, 2013

What a good message, Edi - No you are not a grump to me! Big smile… I can imagine you felt frustrated and I am sorry...

I guess somehow the software is locked so you cannot make the changes with the password and login you have - I am sorry I did not realize that ;-)

So I need to talk with Steve Slevinski, the SignPuddle developer, and I will write to you privately with a special login and password that gives you permission to do the work on your UI - It must be protected in a stronger way than I realized...

So I will write again to make this work for you -

Thanks for trying!!

Val ;-)

-------