SignWriting in French-Belgium is now in school curriculums!

Claudia S. Bianchini chiadu14 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 14 11:56:49 UTC 2013

A simposium in La Jola... that's a great idea! I really hope it will be
done!
Claudia
PS: please, not during the university lessons period
(september-may) because to come from euope a couple of days will not be
enought and it's hard to lose more than 1 or 2 lessons :-)

--
Claudia S. Bianchini, PhD
A.T.E.R. Licence SDL-LSF @ Univ. Poitiers (France)