SW in Poitiers University (France)

MARIA GALEA maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Thu Mar 14 12:39:02 UTC 2013

Great to hear about your practical lessons of SW at University.

Claudia, just to let you know I haven't read through your work yet - I
struggle with French a little, so I've put in on hold for a little while -
by any chance would you have an English copy of your thesis?

Can I just ask a quick question - when you say you re-organized the ISWA
symbols - did you keep the same amount, or did you reduce these for the
writing of your specific sign language?

Thank you and best wishes for your teaching!
Maria