SW in Poitiers University (France)

MARIA GALEA maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Fri Mar 15 10:24:02 UTC 2013

thank you Claudia -
I think I understand what you mean - so in the diagram you sent, the ones
marked in orange are the ones you added so that you have parallel
flexing/bending/sizing for all arrows, making the glyphs for different
planes more aligned with one another - thus perhaps making the glyphs more
accessible in the sense that the writer can anticipate similar patterns
for bending/flexing/sizing of arrows on different planes..and then the
same would apply for other glyphs.

i was thinking - would you have an italian version, my italian I think is
slightly better than my French.

also what I could do is ask you to clarify where i don't fully understand
would that be okay?
Thanks!
Maria