SignWriting Symposium in La Jolla, California? June-July 2013?

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Mar 16 17:50:39 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
March 16, 2013

Hello Claudia, Natasha, Kelly Jo, Rafaela and everyone -

OK. I think a SignWriting Workshop 2013, and a SignWriting Symposium 2014, would be a great idea.

The Symposium would request for presenters to come to present their research, plus some workshops too

The Workshop will only be me and others teaching SignWriting - all instruction.

Now we need to find dates that work for everyone -

And also, if some of you would like to visit me as a guest and work with me privately at another time that is always welcome too - we just have to schedule it - soooo I will get back to you as to the dates -

Thanks for your interest and participation -

Val ;-)

-------