SignWriting Symposium in La Jolla, California? June-July 2013?

MARIA GALEA maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Sun Mar 17 09:55:42 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,
I am not able to make it this June/July/August 2013 - but I should be able
to make it for the 2014 symposium, especially if I have ample time ahead
to plan an intercontinental visit - how exciting and what fun!!
Maria