sign writing AMAZING!!

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Mar 27 20:36:06 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
March 27, 2013

Welcome Theresa!

Your message is amazing too…. Thank you for sharing with us … great to feel your enthusiasm ;-)

Maybe your students will enjoy our ASL Wikipedia? - Have you seen the articles written in ASL? Can your students read the articles?

Take a look…

ASL Wikipedia Project
http://ase.wikipedia.wmflabs.org

ASL articles are translations of articles in the English Wikipedia:

1. Charles-Michel de l'Epee
http://ase.wikipedia.wmflabs.org/wiki/Charles-Michel_de_l%27Epee

2. Laurent Clerc
http://ase.wikipedia.wmflabs.org/wiki/Laurent_Clerc