Signs for Cities and States - can you write the name of YOUR city and post to the List?

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Mar 28 14:02:44 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
March 28, 2013

NAMES OF CITIES and STATES Around the World

Thank you, Ingvild, Charles and Stefan for your signs!

I would suggest that you add your signs to the International Sign Dictionary online:

SignPuddle for International Signs Dictionary
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/index.php?ui=1&sgn=35

I just copied mine for La Jolla, California from the ASL Dictionary to the International Dictionary, and I hope you can do the same for your signs too…

And I hope more names of cities, states, countries and other international signs can be added too…

Here is what we have so far…and I really like all four spellings! Thanks to you all…