Erika's SignWriting..

MARIA GALEA maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Fri Mar 29 17:13:51 UTC 2013

Yes that could be it..perhaps if the B-Hand hand is written diagonally it
might read more 'smoothly'? see attached.

oh and before I go a BIG HAPPY EASTER Erika and EVERYONE else on the
List..enjoy your Easter Eggs and naturally your loved ones.
maria