Signs for Cities and States - can you write the name of YOUR city and post to the List?

KJ Boal kjoanne403 at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sat Mar 30 02:55:02 UTC 2013

I didn't know it was up & online yet. I didn't save my city names . . . I
actually wanted to discuss "Red Deer" a little, because even though it's two
spoken words it's actually more like a compound sign. So, should I write it
as two signs, as I did below; or should I write it as one more complicated
sign, like below?

I'll go ahead and save the rest of them to the International Sign Dictionary
online now! J

KJ

From: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU] On Behalf Of Valerie Sutton
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 9:10 AM
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Subject: Re: Signs for Cities and States - can you write the name of YOUR
city and post to the List?

SignWriting List

March 29, 2013

Hello Claudia, Kelly Jo, Ingvild, Charles, Stefan, Adam and everyone -

All these signs are wonderful - thank you!

I hope if you write more, that you can write them directly in this
SignPuddle file online:

International Sign Dictionary Online

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/index.php?ui=1
<http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/index.php?ui=1&sgn=35> &sgn=35

I am not sure where you wrote your signs, Claudia and Kelly Jo - Perhaps
with the PersonalPuddle? And that is fine.but if they are in a public puddle
please tell us, so we can transfer them to the International Dictionary
Online faster -

No matter what, keep sending names of cities and states and countries -
These signs should all be internationally used, and it is a great database
to have -

Val ;-)

-------

On Mar 29, 2013, at 6:33 AM, Claudia S. Bianchini <chiadu14 at GMAIL.COM>