Signwriting final exam in Tunisia

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri May 3 21:47:13 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
May 3, 2013

Hello Dali Balti, and SignWriting students in Tunisia!

Yes, we like it!

It is wonderful to see written Tunisian Sign Language and to see your student's good skills. THANK YOU for sending this to us and letting us share the success…

I will post this to show others, on our SignWriting in Tunisia web area -

I am very impressed with your work in Tunisia, Dali -

Val ;-)