Bebian system and SW

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Nov 7 17:57:50 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
November 7, 2013

Hello Maria, Honza, André and everyone -

There is a 4-page introductory PDF document, explaining about the book by Marc Renard:
www.cultura-sorda.eu/resources/Resena_Renard_2004.pdf

And here is the book on Amazon.com in French:
http://www.amazon.fr/Ecrire-signes-Marc-Renard/dp/295293486X

I am trying to order it if I can ;-)

Thank you so much, Maria, for informing us about this book by Marc Renard… Val ;-)

———