Sign language projects on Wikimedia Incubator

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Nov 12 17:03:10 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
November 12, 2013

Hello Yair and Maria -
Thank you, Yair, for this important information about Wikibooks. All the titles that include the term “Wiki” can be confusing.

Would Wikibooks accept our SignWriting textbooks that are free to download on our SignWriting web site already? They are certainly nonfiction … I would love to place them on many places on the web...

And by the way, thank you for your major contributions to helping us with programming issues for SignWriting on the Incubator site - The flowing columns of SignWriting text, when using Chrome or Safari or Opera web browsers, is so impressive  -

Maria - regarding your books and literature - we will find ways to post them, I promise - smile -

Val ;-)