Sign language projects on Wikimedia Incubator

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 13 08:50:39 UTC 2013

Hoi,
The answer is obviously in Wikipedia but it is also in Wikidata .... I am
thinking of what statements I can add for Mexican Sign Languages
Thanks,
      Gerard

https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q3915511